Thursday, January 27, 2011

An introduction...

I am Maggie's Mama.  And I call myself that because Maggie, in the sweetest, softest, littlest voice has started repeating "Mama" over and over and I love every ounce of that little word when it comes from that little girl.

Maggie is Margaret Muriel Kennedy...Mags...MMK...Baby Maggie...Maggielicious etc... and she was welcomed into this world on October 6, 2009 at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut.  I believe that YNHH is quite possibly a magical place but I will get to that a little later. 

Maggie's life began long before that Tuesday in October and this blog will tell you the story of how she came to be and why we love her so.  Our story or journey as I like to call it is intended to be an inspiration to those whose "Maggie's" have not made their way into this world.  It's not meant to offer advice or judgment, but only experience to families who are struggling to conceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment